06 March 2011

Architects of War now available in Oz

Good News for your Man Cave terrain needs!

Architects of War terrain and miniatures are now available in Australia from Elite Miniatures Australia. The website is still not completed however just drop me a line on: bec.nathan@bigpond.com and I will send through the Pdf file with the complete listing and pricing for our Australian patrons. After one day I have already sold out of the Hasty works, so you might have to be quick. We can also be contacted on 02 65 733127 during normal working hours and on 0411 377677 on weekends. 

You can see the awesome stuff they make at the main website here:
http://www.architectsofwar.com/

I love the village well and pig sty in particular.  Maybe my Dark Ages village needs one of each...

No comments:

Post a Comment