22 December 2009

Salamander Command Squad

Tick Tock, time is running out for the Man Cave so I did something very un-gamerlike today: I actually used my day off to go do some painting! It'll never catch on you know...

Anyhow, here is the Command Squad for the Salamander Army. I want to add a banner bearer and company champion in due course but the priority right now is in finishng off models before the move!

Here is the Captain - I kept him in subdued browns and greens with lots of metalic bling. I'm really pleased with how well the 'magma' effects on his power-sword came out:

Brother Apothecary - an older metal fig, with plamsa gun


The boys pack some serious firepower to bring forth the Emperor's vengeance!


The Veteran Lads of the Command Squad:


Comments welcome as always!

2 comments:

  1. The Power Sword has come up a treat! Very nice... pretty green.. you know you're soaking in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maaagggmaaaaaaa!!! ;) Love how they came out mate,and a Merry Xmas to you too! Our invasion of Dwarves started last week, little tackers suck the gametime clock to zero thats for sure.....

    ReplyDelete