16 November 2022

World Eaters Leviathan Dreadnought

Seige Drill close combat loadout

I had a ball making this Leviathan Siege Dreadnought for my growing 12th Legion Horus Heresy army. I spent the extra time playing about with magnetising the weapons, and as a result have 3 different load outs available- a little extra time but well worth it. I also enjoyed adding the chains and skulls for that authentic World Eaters look!

Long range fire support with a pair of quad barrelled storm cannons

Now to get him onto the table to bring some havoc!

Grav-flux bombard and Cyclonic Melta-lance: the coolest names going!

This kinda got me thinking about going back to Adeptus Titanicus too...

6 comments:

  1. You could use this model as a titan! Would look right at home next to the 6mm land raiders and space Marines from Epic 40k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! Nice weathering on the white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Leviathan looks lovely.
    I've always liked the World Eaters heresy scheme and you've pulled it off well, with the scratches and dings on the white which must have been hard to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks- I think the trick to any white is not to use white, just light greys

      Delete