This week's WHFB adventure was a Dad & Lads game: Reilly and I with my Beastmen vs Patch and his son playing Empire.
Coming in strong after their recent Victory over the High Elves, the Beastmen got absolutely smashed by the Empire Army (to put it mildly!). The Steam Tank was an absolute menace and I had no real answer to the ranged fire by the Empire missile troops and artillery. The Empire knights caving in my flanks at the end was just icing on the cake really!
 |
| A bad day to be an Ungor skirmisher... |
 |
Ugly...
|
 |
| ...but it got worse! Bad day to be a Khornegor too I guess! |
 |
| If you're gonna lose, loosing to an Army this nice really takes the sting out! :-) |
Lots of laughs; as ever it was a pleasure to play the guys and share the table with their fantastic army.
No comments:
Post a Comment