22 April 2011

An Award!

Well yo ho and blow the man down - the Man Cave has received a Stylish Blogger Award!  In fact, its the first blog award I've ever received, and many thanks go to Jagatai for the nomination! 

There are four rules attached to the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person giving you the award- - thanks again Jagatai!
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Select 10-15 blogs who you think deserve this award
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award



Seven things about me personally:
1. I have served for over 20 years in the Australian Defence Force
2. I am a scout leader
3. I am very bad at playing guitar, but I try!
4. I make my own beer :-)
5. I still have my very first gaming dice from the D&D "Red Box" - the ones you had to colour in with a wax pencil
6. I own a 1965 Austin Healey Sprite in British Racing Green
7. My favourite ever concert was George Thorogood and the Destroyers

My nominees (in no particular order) are blogs of people who inspire and support both me and our hobby:

3 comments: