02 April 2021

AHPC XI Wrap Up - Reilly

AHPC XI was my first proper solo attempt at a painting challenge and my did it breeze past. I initially set the goal of  "yeah I suppose I'll put some paint on that big box of goblin's I've got stashed away in the corner" and now I'm coming away with the better part of a new 2.5K point army made up entirely of goblins and their 8 legged friends. Pretty hard to say I'm not happy with my efforts.


For my favourite unit of the whole challenge, its hard to go past my final entry of the Arachnarock. For proportionately large time and effort I put in, I couldn't be happier with it. I still find that everytime I look at it its hard not to get the creeps.



Last but not least, (bar Leonidas) these are the few non-greenskin contributions that managed to make their way to my painting desk. Khazrak One-Eye of course was the addition to a certain Beastmen army you may have seen around.

A fantastic project to be apart of, so it'd be amiss if I didn't give a warm thanks to Curt and all the minions who slaved away to make it all possible.

https://thepaintingchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/04/from-reillyog-ahpc-xi-wrap-up.html

1 comment: