07 November 2012

Cemetery WIP

I have been wanting to build a cemetery for ages - primarily but not exclusively for Pulp/Horror gaming.  I don't normally post WIP pics but that is one where I will make an exception.  This is from GW's Garden of Morr boxed set which is beautifully detailed.  There are a few too many skulls on it for my taste , but they aren't removable in the main so rather than paint them all up, I have gone with a 'part of the masonry' approach.



Gravestones are Renedra Plastic (this is one sprue's worth - half of one set), and the HPL ones are resin by Tengu Models.

Next step- flocking and basing

16 comments:

  1. Nice! I would like to know the HPL company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very tempting - great job Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! And nice blog you have here!

    The undefined gravestones are from Tengu models:
    http://www.tengumodels.co.uk/userimages/Cthulhu%282809018%29.htm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats the one - thanks indeed Mathyoo!
      I'll update the post with that link
      Cheers!

      Delete
  4. Looks very good so far. I am tempted by this, I need a graveyard for my EotD gaming, but as you say, perhaps just a few too many skulls...
    I have the rendra set, and once I finish some current minis I hope to start construction...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work. Howabout a massive undead army now? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dont know about massive, but I just took delivery of a shipment of Ghouls to move into this new pad!

      Delete
  6. Fab building, love all of it. Planning to put it together and show us what it looks like in action? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Gimme another week to finsh the basing off propoerly

      Delete
  7. Looking rather darn nice. I think a the skulls are fine to be honest. I think it makes them look that bit more creepier than the norm.

    ReplyDelete