Starting next week, I have 3 weeks at home - a rarity for me this year. I find that in such times, a 'to do' list helps keep me focused and away from distracting shiny things. While I have a number of things I want to get done, the following are some of those I will be prioritising on (in no particular order):
- Basing Right Stuff's "Cold Blooded Croakers", his new Slann team that he will be playing in the upcoming Eucalyptus Bowl
- Finishing off my Pulp/Horror Stone Circle terrain
- Painting my Pulp Cultists (to play in above named terrain) and their summoned Hell Hounds for use in playing 'Strange Aeons'
- Paint the 4th Ghoul for my Undead Blood Bowl team The Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys
- Fix up and photograph said Surrender Monkeys
- Make a Blog page with all our Blood Bowl teams and figures
Lets see how we go...