Fabulous to catch up with my favourite game designer mate Greg Smith this week. While we've chatted and worked on projects together since, its been 12 years since we met face to face. So when the chance arose he most graciously drove 3 hours each way to visit me while I was visiting Washington DC for work.
Awesome as ever to catch up and also chat about our games in the design pipeline. He also very graciously gave me this recently released 3rd edition printing of Silent Victory, which is awesome because my first edition is in deep storage in another hemisphere.
| I'n not realised before that late Rodger MacGowan did the artwork |
I got him to sign the rules for me - its still much fun to see my name in the credits!
| I was a Commander at the time we did this work, and thus I remain! |
Time for another visit to the Pacific War Submarine Museum at Pearl Harbour...
If you want to read the declassified U.S. WW II SUBMARINE WAR PATROL REPORTS and compare your tabletop efforts, look here:
and here
No comments:
Post a Comment