17 March 2024

AHPC 14: Roman Baggage elements

Yes I know I said I had submitted my last post but I got home from my travels early enough to get these baggage elements finished before I departed again.


First up is this Centurion's Tent by Debris of War. A lovely one piece resin model, it really sets the Camp scene well. The design is of leather panels stitched together with goat skin reinforcing over the seams


And if you are setting up the Centurion's tent, then it needs supplies- in this case a wine cart! This is by War Bases and comprises a mdf wagon, metal oxen and a resin insert for the wine amphorae. I added the grass to give the impression of straw packing around them


https://warbases.co.uk/product/roman-wine-cart/


How thematic that my last post was dated on the Ides of March!

7 comments:

  1. Love the wine cart, never seen this before on a table!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil - I'm sure we can work it into a scenario!!! :-)

      Delete
  2. Love these Paul and that straw packing is inspired. Great looking pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking Roman camp items, Paul.

    ReplyDelete