16 December 2019

AHPC X - almost here!

Yes its almost time for another glorious AHPC and this year its Season 10!  I'm signed up once again to this, my favourite online hobby event of the year - made so by a great and supportive community.


This will be my sixth Challenge and I've again been press ganged signed on to assist Curt running this grand melee, this year as the Tuesday Minion.

Like many other participants I'm currently busy prepping figures, but experience has taught me that my eye will inevitably wander to other projects along the way (sometime quite badly!). That said, my anticipated focus will be:
* 40k Kill Teams (hoping to get in well with JB's "Skully McSkullface" side challenge)
* A second school of Gladiators for Jugula
* A Frankish Crusader force for Outremer
* My first ever...camels!
* Some additions to my FIW Force
* A secret project (shhhh....)

Last year I posted a new PB in AHPC IX but have set myself a more modest target this year as I am moving house in the New Year and the inevitable disruption that will cause.  But its never about the points (regardless of what some people brag say...), its about the fun you have posting and being part of the Great Game.

Good Luck everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Looking forwards to seeing what you do.
    I bet there will be a lot of camels ;)

    ReplyDelete