19 October 2018

Orc War Pigs!

I recently painted these up for my mate Slowpainter John, to thank him for some figures that he donated to Reilly's Dwarf army. Plus...its Orctober!
These are BTD minis - a lot of fun to paint up I'm particularly pleased with how the metallics came out.  Unbased so John can match them to the rest of his Orc army.

Over a black undercoat, this was my progression of paints;
Using a heavy drybrush of the Dwarf Bronze, heavy shading followed by edge highlighting with the Glorious Gold

13 comments:

  1. Nice work mate. The metallics are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate - I might finally have found a recipe that works for me! :-D

      Delete
  2. Fantastic looking results Paul, may I enquire on the metallic recipe you used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate - post update with the recipe for the metals

      Delete
  3. I love them. Thank you my friend. They are actually Black Tree Design greenskins, and lovely little buggers at that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome buddy. They sure are!

      Delete