13 May 2017

FIW Fences

I wanted to add some linear type obstacles to our FIW games, so this week I made some fences.  Two packs of Renedra Cross Rail fencing to be precise.  The kits are really great kit, but its like constructing a mechano set with lots of bits to put together, which was a fiddly process.  On the other hand, it is ultimately flexible.  This is what I ended up with:

I've been deliberately trying to put more colour on my table this year, thus the brown wood colours of a new construction rather than weathered greys.

I was trying to emulate this type of fencing which was prolific in the New England region in the colonial era (I took these pics when I lived there)



14 comments:

  1. Very nice, especially the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I like the real life comparison too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I really like these American fences Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work. They really look the business.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely done, useful and beautifu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That certainly works, well done that man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking fences. I've got a few of these myself and have found they really look good on the table

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete