|Representative picture only - Paul's Man Cave is unlikely to look exactly like this|
So I've been home a few days now and been able to venture back into the Man Cave to start its reconstitution after six months of dust and family dumping in my absence. Its nice to just walk around and touch my stuff again. There may have been a couple of packages waiting for me, just to make me feel welcome...
...plus maybe a Blood Bowl Halfling team (minus treemen)...
In addition to sorting out the Cave, Hobbywise I am focusing on:
- playing some Blood Bowl and SAGA,
- painting 15mm Vietnam figs, and 28mm Cthulu characters
- putting together a Brit Para force for Bolt Action
- getting started on my forces for In Her Majesty's Name
- NOT getting involved in the Mars Attacks Kickstarter!
- maybe getting a few figures started for a Dux Britaniarum Romano-British force
As always, my eyes are bigger than my time allocation but what the heck!
I'm also enjoying catching up on everyone's blogs and projects over the last six months or so. In the interim I seem to have cracked 450 members and 500,000 hits. Sorry about the lack of festive competition - I'll make up for it at 500 members instead!
And what the heck are all these advertisements at the start of every post on everyone's blogs? Yuk!