02 December 2012

Brushoff 2012

Every year Uncle Mike (of Strange Aeons Fame) runs a small painting competition for models from his range.  Finding myself unexpectedly short of time, I painted up what I had on hand from Uncle Mike's:
Beware the contents of the chained coffin...
Not very inspiring I know, but its nice terrain and I wanted Uncle Mike to have a range of entries for his competition.  You can find the prize winners at the Lead Adventure Forum thread here:
http://www.lead-adventure.de/index.php?topic=47564.45

5 comments:

  1. Great work there! Clicked over to see who won and shocked to see my name in second place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats mate! The Captain Morgan's van was worth every penny!

      Delete
  2. Nice work sir they look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff Paul, love the chains!

    ReplyDelete